FixturesMan United FC

Supercomputer predicts Manchester United vs Brentford – correct scores, first to score, corners and other League action this weekend

Every result in the Premier League this weekend has been predicted by a supercomputer.

Don't Miss Any Football Moment... Join Us. Now
Join Us Now


BetVictor’s Premier League Predictor has assessed the most likely outcome in all ten games ahead of the second round of Premier League fixtures.


Each match has been simulated thousands of times to account for all conceivable outcomes, yielding a percentage likelihood that a side will win, lose, or draw.


Leeds is expected to escape loss in Southampton after starting the season with a 2-1 win over Wolves at Elland Road. A Whites victory is expected to be 40% likely, a draw to be 28% likely, and a Saints victory to be 32% likely.


Stamford Bridge on Sunday in a crucial match against London rivals Chelsea. According to the simulations, Tottenham is the favorite, with Antonio Conte’s team winning 42% of them. A tie is considered 22% likely, while Chelsea has a 36% chance of continuing their winning streak.


Manchester City, the defending champions, is expected to win comfortably against Bournemouth, with an 80% chance of winning. However, as Aston Villa discovered the hard way, the Cherries should not be underestimated. Bournemouth stunned the Premier League winners in 6% of the simulations, while a draw is regarded as 14% likely.


Newcastle and Brighton have had a strong start to the season, and both will want to keep their top-half chances alive with a win over the other this Saturday. The simulator predicts Graham Potter’s side will be too strong for The Magpies on their home field, with the Seagulls’ chances of win assessed at 46%, the Magpies’ at 28%, and a draw at 26%.


Nottingham Forest’s Premier League homecoming got off to a rocky start last weekend, and it’s not looking like things will get much better this weekend. West Ham is expected to bounce back against Forest after suffering their first loss of the season, making it back-to-back defeats for the newly promoted team.


Liverpool is expected to bounce back from their 0-0 draw with Fulham when they host Crystal Palace at Anfield on Monday. In other news, Arsenal is expected to win their second game in a row when they face Leicester City.


After a disappointing opening weekend, Manchester United is assigned a 46% probability of beating Brentford, while Aston Villa’s encounter with Everton is expected to conclude in a tie.


Fulham started the season well, drawing with Liverpool last Sunday, but they are predicted to lose to Wolves this weekend. The whole list of forecasts may be seen HERE.

For More Update, Join Us on Telegram Now
Join Us Now
Back to top button