Top 10 Most Expensive World Cup Teams at Qatar 2022
What are the most important World Cup team values in Qatar 2022? Where does the United States Men's National Team stand? Continue reading.
It’s possible that you believe Lionel Messi is the best footballer on the globe. Because of his mid-30s Ballon d’Or rebirth, you may be total aboard the Karim Benzema hype train. Alternatively, you could go full hipster with a tattoo of Jack Grealish or Bukayo Saka on your backside.
Then there’s Cristiano Ronaldo. No, we don’t have to bring up Ronaldo.
However, with international soccer’s January transfer window commencing just two weeks after the conclusion of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, which stars of the game are primed to emerge as discounted assets on the open market? Who, on the other hand, is increasingly surviving on the power of their reputation, with less and less sheer virtuosity to back it up?
With that in mind, we consulted Transfermarkt’s huge database of estimated player valuations to determine who the most costly World Cup teams are right now in 2022.
World Cup Squad Values: The squad prices for the Qatar 2022 World Cup are based on Transfermarkt’s combined estimated player market values. Teams are not required to have a 26-man roster for the 2022 World Cup.
1. ENGLAND: €1.26 billion ($1.31B)
2. BRAZIL: €1.14 billion ($1.18B)
3. FRANCE: €1.08 billion ($1.12B)
4. PORTUGAL: €937 million ($964.89M)
5. SPAIN: €902 million ($936.57M)
6. GERMANY: €885.5 million ($911.86M)
7. ARGENTINA: €633.2 million ($652.05M)
8. NETHERLANDS: €587.25 million ($604.73M)
9. BELGIUM: €563.2 million ($579.97M)
10. URUGUAY: €449.7 million ($463.09M)