Australian Bond University Scholarships Without IELTS in 2022
Bond University Scholarships without IELT for the 2022-2023 intake are now available for overseas students to apply for. This is a fantastic opportunity to study in Australia with a full to 50% tuition reduction as well as all other academic benefits for your selected program. Bond University does not charge any application fees for admission/scholarships.
Bond University provides tuition remission scholarships to outstanding academic achievers applying to study for a bachelor’s degree at the undergraduate level. International Undergraduate Success Scholarships are offered based on academic excellence and demonstrate Bond University’s dedication to high-quality international students.
Bond University’s application fee is ZERO (No Application Fees)
Bond University has a moderately competitive acceptance rate.
Bond University offers the following programs:
The following major degree programs are open to international students through various Australian Scholarships:
- Business and Commerce
- Architecture and Built Environment
- International Relations and Humanities
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- Actuarial Science
- Law, Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counselling
- Communication and Creative Media
Eligibility for Bond University Scholarships:
1. To be accepted for any of Bond University’s scholarships, applicants must:
Have completed the Bond University Online Application Form in order to apply for the desired program. This award is not available to students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
2. Academic performance in the top percentile of your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or comparable.
3. Complete and return the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application deadline for the chosen commencing semester.
4. Not yet enrolled in undergraduate studies at Bond University.
5. Those who are enrolled in English at Bond University College as part of a bundled Offer are still able to apply.
Bond University Scholarships Coverage Plan:
Bond University’s Excellence Scholarship Program provides the following coverage benefits:
- Each semester, a number of scholarships are awarded to overseas students beginning undergraduate and
- postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Bond University Scholarship recipients receive 50-100 percent tuition remission for their selected study.
- Bond University Campus residence facility with health insurance and monthly living expenses.
- Scholarships may be ineligible for students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
Bond University Scholarships Require the Following Documents:
Prepare the following materials for Bond University of Australia admission application submission:
- All educational documents (transcripts/degrees/certificates) must be copied.
- Resume for Scholarship Application
- MS degree aspirants should write a study plan essay.
- Letter of Motivation Statement of Purpose Previous thesis or final year project abstract (SOP)
- Copies of undergraduate and graduate diplomas
- Doctoral candidates should submit a research proposal.
- A copy of a passport that is valid for at least one year
- Letters of recommendation (at least 2) from previous studied institutes/professors
Bond University Scholarship Application Process:
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must first complete the Bond University Admission form online.
2. Students can apply for this scholarship via the International Student Scholarship Application Form once they have submitted their application (PDF). The form must be filled out completely and returned to email@example.com by the application deadline.
3. When applying for a scholarship, please keep in mind that your application will be examined in the next scholarship round, and if you are awarded, you will have 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer.
Bond University’s IELTS requirement is optional.
International students from non-native English-speaking nations are not required to submit IELTS results when applying for admission to Bond University. Bond University also recognizes various IELTS substitute certifications, such as;
- Bond University College English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- C1 Advanced
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Pearson Test of English Academic | PTE
Bond University Scholarship Application Deadline in 2022:
Bond University’s application dates for admissions and scholarships in 2022 are as follows:
- Applications for students starting in the May 2022 semester concluded on April 1, 2022.
- Applications for students starting in the September 2022 semester close on June 12, 2022.
- Applications for students starting in the January 2023 semester close on October 16, 2022.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP